Thursday 31 March 2011

Bender Gear is Famous!

Though my website is newly thrown together and almost illegible, my sex toys are much more accomplished. In Toronto last weekend I had the pleasure of seeing a movie filmed with a Bender Gear workshop dildo! I don't imagine this video will be widely distributed and I may not share it with you, but I'm happy to share my news.

I've also just been accepted to host a flogger-making workshop at the Anarchist Bookfair in Toronto (April 15-17). It will be free and fun and accompanied by a skillshare discussion on practicing safer sex. The fair will host other radical-sex-related workshops like "Building Consent From The Ground Up" by Lusty Day, workshops completely unrelated to sex, zine distros, evening entertainment, scruffy hair, studded jackets, and so much more!  I'll fill you all in as soon as I know the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment