Thursday 28 July 2011

Meet me, meet me, in fair Montreal

I love how every time I meet someone they introduce me to someone else. Events introduce me to each other as well. At the Toronto Bookfair I heard about the one in Hamilton. At Queeriot I heard about Queer Between The Covers and couldn't wait to dive in!

Turns out that this bookfair is not an isolated event but part of a whole lineup of "Revers/cite" events throwing a radical blade into the eye of Pervers/cite, the mainstream Montreal Pride. (I'll learn french characters on my keyboard one day, I promise.)

Catch a whole line of events from August 4th-14th here.
While you're poking at links, have a look at the workshops being hosted at the Ste Emilie Skillshare, one of those fantastic groups of weirdos in St Henri making space to be who we are.

You can find BG's table at the 
Queer Between the Covers event on 
Saturday the 13th from 12-6pm 
at the Centre St-Pierre 1212 Panet. 


Boo ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment