Wednesday 11 April 2012

Queers in Peterborough? Imagine that...

Thank you to all those who came out to the London bookfair. It was a wild time. I had no idea that the community there is so huge and supportive. I was pleased to see such a great quantity of queer activists, and I hope to be showing up there more often in the future.

I'm exceptionally excited to learn that my workshop proposal has been accepted to the upcoming Peterborough Anarchist Festival; Sustained Engagements.

It's a whole week of workshops, tables, and events of riotous joy from May 23 - 28.

I'll be teaching a workshop entitled Public Cervix Announcement: An Introduction to Radical Sexual Health where we will talk about sexual health politics and how-to's in Canada. I'll keep you all posted when I find out the date/time.

No comments:

Post a Comment