Monday 21 May 2012

Thanks

Thanks to all the folks who came to the Montreal bookfair, and to all those who organized. It was a blast.
Thanks for you interest in my stuff.
Thanks for fucking the revolution into life.

Thanks Montreal generally for sticking up for your beliefs, and congratulations (tomorrow) on 100 days of badass protest.



Thanks to folks for inviting me places.

Thanks to Peterborough for hosting your own wonderful festival.
Thanks in advance for those who come out to Sustained Engagements and especially my workshop: Public Cervix Announcement - an intro to Radical Sexual Health

And thanks to the Kitchener- Waterloo folks for inviting me to teach a dildo-making workshop in June.
(If anyone is interested in attending, please contact WPIRG - info (at) wpirg.org)


And of course, I am available for tabling and teaching workshops for any other rad organizers who want to have me. Please dont hesitate to send me an email: bendergear@gmail.com
Because what event isnt better with sex toys?
Seriously...

No comments:

Post a Comment