Saturday 28 June 2014

I still love you...

... Even if I never come visit.

This post is just to let you all know that although it's getting more and more painfully obvious that I never update my blog, I still exist.

I'm just stupid busy with other things. They are all happening all around me and while I still find time to play with my toys, I don't have time to truck them around to bookfairs lately.

My hope is that next year when things calm down a bit I will be more active, get a few better product photos, and stop slacking off quite so hard.

Thanks for all the support in the meantime. Please do feel free to contact me if you want to order a zine or a product. It just might take me a while to get back to you.
And please keep loving and fucking and bringin' The Man to his knees.

See ya
xooo
BG

No comments:

Post a Comment